Hwang Seung Eon has recently received heat for wearing her athletic clothes to the Incheon International Airport.
The actress arrived for her flight dressed in a cropped, mesh top and skin-tight workout pants.
She also wore a light sweater over the outfit but appears to have left it unzipped.
Flying can get uncomfortable for passengers, depending on the flight’s duration, so it makes sense to dress comfortably.
Even so, netizens found her “athleisure” wear offensive.
- [+325, -26] Wow… this is a bit wrong…
- [+279, -15] That’s not where the gym is
- [+216, -13] Wait… isn’t she an actress… this is quite shocking
- [+26, -4] Please dress appropriately according to where you are
- [+23, -6] She looks like she’s missing a few IQ points…
- [+23, -6] Way too much…
- [+19, -5] ㅋㅋ This is so staged it’s sickening. I’m sure she didn’t want to put up with this either.
Some even suggested that her outfit is part of a marketing ploy.
- [+14, -0] Whoever the company was that sponsored this is so mean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ did they really ask her to dress like this to the airport? I’m sure their marketing team spun this into some great story about how she should be comfy on the plane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but come on ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+11, -0] She’s making money, guys. If she’s being paid by this yoga clothes company to wear their clothes, she needs to wear it. No way she actually wanted to dress like this to the airport ㅎ
- [+8, -2] Maybe her agency is short on cash…
But Hwang Seung Eon is a busy woman with places to fly and schedules to keep. She has no time for haters!