After what seemed like forever, BTS finally returned with their latest album, PROOF along with a music video for the emotional track “Yet To Come (The Most Beautiful Moment).” Unsurprisingly, it sent ARMYs into floods of emotions with their beautiful message.
Aside from the emotions, ARMYs also noticed that the music video was full of references to previous music videos and tracks. Here’s a look at all the references you might have missed.
1. The title of the track is “Yet To Come (The Most Beautiful Moment),” and the translation of “HYYH” is “Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa,” which is commonly known as the “Most Beautiful Moment in Life” trilogy.
2. Nope, I am not crying because of the link to V in “Spring Day”… it’s just hayfever
taehyung in the middle of nowhere..oh get ready for a banger pic.twitter.com/adiZSGK9nD
— Proof (@seokillua) June 7, 2022
3. “Spring Day” was referenced many times in the video, including V replicating an iconic scene by him and Jin.
4. It seems like Jimin has finally found his shoes from “Spring Day.”
— dear my love ♡ (@weejimin) June 10, 2022
5. Jungkook will definitely not walk alone, but his scene in “Spring Day” has been reimagined but is still as emotional.
‘YOU NEVER WALK ALONE.’ 💜
Spring Day Yet To Come pic.twitter.com/XuFFL8Ddql
— Ves Garcia (@vesgarcia_) June 10, 2022
6. Even at the end of the track, ARMY can’t get away from the “Spring Day” references, and it seems the members have finally found their safe place together.
spring day → Yet To Come pic.twitter.com/IWuwnQaIy2
— 렛또 (@JIMINI95s) June 10, 2022
7. BTS had the bus from “No More Dream” that started their career, and after the members walked back on the bus, it perfectly ended a chapter of their story.
in the no more dream mv the bus just arrive and they came out from the bus means it's the beginning of chapter one?!?? and in yet to come mv they go back in the bus like they're leaving that means it's the end chapter one.. pic.twitter.com/kGUb0zhTIB
— anne⁷ (@mpeachyungs) June 10, 2022
8. The darkness from “Blood, Sweat & Tears” has returned, but it seems lighter and freer than before.
— Bookish Theories (@BookishT_S) June 10, 2022
9. From “I NEED U” to “Euphoria,” and now “Yet To Come,” Jungkook walking without a care in the world hits differently.
화양연화의 시작부터 유포리아를 거쳐 옛투컴까지 😭💜💜 pic.twitter.com/50a0ilyR4o
— 초 👌🐰 (@_cho97) June 10, 2022
10. Suga is genuinely the “Piano Man,” and it’s incredible to see the instrument appear, even in the desert.
one thing yoongi will do is bring his first love with him pic.twitter.com/GfJl1oLN6o
— rice⁷ (@agustdidas) June 7, 2022
11. The darkness of HYYH has seemingly gone away as the truck makes a reappearance but connects the members.
— esi⁷🐳 (@epiphanq) June 10, 2022
12. Years later, V might be wearing the same school uniform and holding a rose, like in “Boy In Luv,” but everything seems different in the best way possible.
13. Jungkook’s throwing it back to the HYYH On Stage: Prologue.
WAIT A MINUTE pic.twitter.com/aBSIx07bgj
— jungoo's old pics (@jkoldpics) June 7, 2022
14. The chairs in the video seemed familiar, and it’s because it’s the same formation from the “Just One Day” music video.
Wait am I actually the first one to spot this??? I just realized they’re sitting on chairs to resemble the Just One Day MV, did anyone realize it? They really be reminiscing every era pic.twitter.com/hwBOSr87PW
— Genie ⁷ ⟭⟬ ♥ ⟬⟭ (@taebae097) June 10, 2022