1. Red Velvet’s Irene helping a wobbly friend
Red Velvet‘s Joy has had a couple occasions where heels have gotten the better of her. Thankfully, Irene is always there to keep her from disaster!
2. TWICE’s Jeongyeon controlling a wild skirt
Jeongyeon is like a mom to her fellow TWICE members. Just look at her making sure that Tzuyu‘s skirt doesn’t get flipped by a gust of wind!
3. EXID’s Hani handing out cushions
Female idols don’t just look out for members of their own group! EXID‘s Hani made sure that TWICE‘s Sana and Mina were both comfortable and covered.
4. Red Velvet’s Seulgi is on blanket patrol
Seulgi‘s got her fellow Red Velvet members covered… literally. She’s been preventing wardrobe malfunctions since 2014!
5. Red Velvet Seulgi’s handy blazer
Seulgi strikes again! Although she may not have a blanket, she’s uses a blazer to keep her members safe!
6. Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun preventing a dress disaster
Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun once helped her fellow member Taeyeon walk by holding up her long dress. In doing this, she may have prevented a disastrous situation where Taeyeon could have tripped on her train and fell!
7. Red Velvet Joy covering for her members
Seulgi isn’t the only Red Velvet member who looks out for her fellow members. Joy has also been spotted holding a blanket so the other girls can get out of the car safely.
8. Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun defeats the wind
The wind seems to love playing with female idols’ skirts which can often lead to disaster. Luckily for Girls’ Generation‘s Tiffany, Seohyun was there to keep the wind in check.
9. GFRIEND’s Sowon keeps a skirt in check
Girls’ Generation isn’t the only group that the wind likes to play with. GFRIEND‘s Eunha almost had a major skirt disaster but Sowon‘s quick reflexes prevented it.
10. AOA’s Chanmi saves a girl in distress
AOA‘s Chanmi has some stealthy and fast reflexes. This was made evident when she helped pull down Seolhyun‘s dress when she got up for some food.
11. EXID’s Solji protects the chest
EXID‘s Solji has Hani‘s back, or should we say front? Regardless, she was able to keep Hani from exposing anything she wouldn’t want to!