Although all idols have their own appeal, some definitely fit one label more than another. For example, big agencies such as SM Entertainment and YG Entertainment have their own images that certain idols match more.
However, netizens recently discussed an idol from YG Entertainment who really fit SM Entertainment‘s image for their male idols, and would be loved by founder Lee Soo Man. According to a popular post on Instiz, WINNER‘s Jinwoo really fits with the flower boy image of SM Entertainment artists. The post has become quite popular online, with many netizens agreeing with the suggestion.
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- His beauty…seriously
- Wow he’s so good looking
- Kim Jinwoo…how can you look that good
- Seriously the definition of a flowerboy
- He’s really gorgeous but he doesn’t really fit the SM type
- He looks like the little prince
- Soo Man daddy would probably get up and start clapping if this guy showed up at an audition